Atlas hydraulic, MK Fortrex 112#, three HDS12's, structure scan, Point GPS antenna, 8' Power Pole Blades, 4 bank charger, 4 AGM batteries, ventilation system, Hamby's, pro trim/jackplate controls, Loc-R-Bar, Trol-Lok TM lock down system, Touring package, trailer parking brake. Boat is stored in heated garage and in excellent condition. Motor warranty until 2020.
Packed with tournament bred performance and feature-after-innovative feature, the advanced engineering of the Z521c is built to reinforce the ultimate ownership experience. At 21' 7" in length, this custom design is rated for 250 horsepower and comes with the smooth, fluid handling of Sea Star Pro® hydraulic steering. The added comfort of a padded front deck is accented with built-in cup and tool holders surrounding the recessed trolling motor pedal. Also up front, an off-set bow panel accommodates electronics with screen sizes up to 10" and retractable rod straps help keep your favorite sticks at the ready. Underneath this large casting platform, storage abounds. The port and center rod storage boxes include angled tubes making it easier to access and store your favorite rods while our patent pending Power Ventilated Rod System circulates air to help remove moisture from gear and equipment after a long day on the water. Available in single and dual-console configurations, the cockpit of the Z521c is equipped with all-weather, digital switching and there's plenty of room for flush mounting extra large 12" electronics in the dash. Elsewhere, the Z521c features the added comfort of SRS Soft Ride Bucket Seats including a center storage and an adjustable driver's seat for even more versatility. Combined with a full roster of instrumentation, a recirculating livewell with divider and pump out, an on-board charger, tackle management system, and a matching Ranger Trail® trailer, this custom dream rig is driven to deliver an even stronger level of leadership.
- Overall Hull Length: 21' 7"
- Beam: 96"
- Overall Beam w/Rubrail: 97 1/2"
- Max Horsepower: 250
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Inside Depth: 21"
- Fuel Capacity: 51 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 31 gal.
- Total Persons, Motor, Gear : 1700 lb.
- Approximate Boat Weight Single Console: 1925 lb.
- 12V DC Power Receptacle
- L.E.D. Courtesy Light(s)
- L.E.D. Compartment and Livewell Light Package
- Digital Ignition and Switching at Console
- Digital Switching at Bow
- Heavy Duty 6 Gauge TM Wiring with 50 Amp Breaker
- Lowrance® HDS5 at Bow and HDS7 at Console w/Insight
- Multi Function Gauge Package: Speedometer, Tachometer, Fuel, Trim, Water Pressure, Temp, Volt
- On-Board Dual-Pro Charger, 15 x 3
- Integrated L.E.D. Bow Navigation Lights
- Removable L.E.D. Stern Light
- Solid-State Re-Settable Switching with 30A Master Breaker
- Patent-Pending Power Ventilation Rod Storage™ System with Organizer
- Custom Color Package
- Driver & Passenger Footrest
- Gas Spring Lid Assists
- Insulated Cooler with Gel-Coat Liner & Drain
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Integrated Tackle and Rod Management System
- Polished Aluminum Trim Package
- Ranger® Tournament Measuring Board
- Retractable Rod Buckles
- Runnin' Rod Rack w/Retractable Strap
- Stainless Steel Compression Lid Locks
Safety & Comfort
- Padded Front Deck
- 1 Bike Seat with Pro Pole
- 1 S.R.S. All-Weather Fold Down with Power Pedestal
- SRS Bucket Seats w/Center Storage and Adjustable Driver Seat
- Automatic and Manual Bilge Pump
- Boarding Ladder
- Fire Extinguisher & Horn
- Integrated Grab Handles
- Pop-Up Tie Cleats (4)
- Skid Resistant Material on Bow
- Stainless Steel Bow/Stern Eyes
- Stainless Steel Seat Bases
- Tinted Windshield(s)
- Upright, Level Flotation
- Aluminum Wheels w/Matching Spare Tire & Wheel
- Retractable Trailer Tie-Downs
- Center Swing Jack
- Custom Swing-Away Tongue
- Hydraulic Surge Disc Brakes
- L.E.D. Lighting
- Matching Fiberglass Fenders & Step
- Ranger Trail® COOL Hub® Oil Bath Hubs
- Road Armor Equipped® Trailer Finish
- Torsion Axles
Power & Performance
- Matched Outboards
- Cranking Battery with Holder
- Electrical System Disconnect/Jumper Switch
- Flush Mounted Remote Throttle Control
- Foam Filled Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Performance Stainless Steel Prop
- High Performance Steering Wheel
- Hydraulic Steering
- Integrated Engine Setback
- Set-Back Plate 8" (6" Plate on Verado Only)
- Minn Kota® Fortrex 80 24V Trolling Motor
- Recessed Foot Pedal
- Power Trim
- Pultruded Fiberglass Transom
- Recirculating Aerated Livewell with Divider, Pump-Out and Venturi Air
- Single Livewell Lid With Dual Sliding Lexan Splashguards
- Remote Oil Fill (2 Stroke Engines)